Every city has so much to offer for every season. The Best way to set the right time to visit is to choose the month that should be strictly avoided and make a visit on any dates available for the rest of the year. Enjoy all the long weekends and holidays to explore some glorious places in North India.
If you want to explore a destination in North India which not only enhance your holiday experience but also transit to another level of ecstasy.
North India is broadly categorized into a hilly, adventurous, religious, deserted and architectural destination to be explored.
The geographical structure of the land is so beautifully crafted that you don’t want to miss any destination during your visit.
But visiting the” always right destination” on the “wrong season” might land you with sunburns, heavy traffic, long queues and maybe even disappointment which surely are not the cue cards for the North India tours.
North India offers many exclusive tours to match visitors expectations and indulgence in their favorite places or activities. Some of the popular tours are
- Golden triangle tour
- Rajasthan tour
- Himalayan tour
- Leh Ladakh tour
- North India pilgrimage tour
- Wildlife tours
- Delhi sightseeing
- Festive traveling
I have tried to summarise every tour’s scheduled to deliver you the most exhilarating experience along with the season you must strictly avoid visiting such places.
#1. Golden Triangle Tour
Golden triangle is a holidaymaker tour that joins the capital city Delhi with estate cities like Agra and Jaipur. It is therefore referred to as the most traveled route as it provides a decent spectrum of the country’s completely different. The visits usually begin with Delhi and can move in any direction to explore the Taj and Red Fort in Agra and beautiful and illustrious monuments and landscapes of Rajasthan. You can plan this tour and select Golden Triangle Tour Packages for more convenience.
Attraction: Taj Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Red Fort, Ranthambore National park, Sariska Tiger reserve, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid,
Duration: 1 day – 5-day trip
Month to avoid: July, September
Some suggestion: visit Varanasi and Mathura during Holi festival in March
Enjoy the most luxurious and heritage hotels of the country.
Enjoy the luxurious Trains running over the circuit.
Mood to best fit: Shopping, Adventure, Sightseeing
#2. Rajasthan tour
Rajasthan is the most alluring destination in north India for both residential and global sightseers. Rajasthan embossed its heritage, culture, grandeur, colorfulness, and hospitality on every traveler’s mind. The royal residences of Jaipur, pools of Udaipur, and desert fortresses of Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaisalmer are among the most favored goals of numerous sightseers. The Rajasthan’s only hill station, Mt Abu is also another popular destination.
Destinations covered: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Bundi, Kota
Attraction: Umaid Bhawan Palace, Lake Palace, Hawa Mahal, Rambagh Palace
Duration: 5 days to 10 days trip
Season to avoid: July, May
- Explore the exotic and unknown places with Haveli in Shekhawati belt
- Visit offbeat destination like Mandore, Mount Abu, Pushkar
- Enjoy the luxurious ride of Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on the wheel
Mood to best fit: shopping, luxurious stay, heritage walk
#3. Himalayan Tour
Himalayan Mountain is stretched through several countries. The part of mountain ranges located in India offer almost similar attractions, but there are interesting differences as well which make every destination unique. Select one amazing package from the luxury India tour package so that you can have fun without any worries. The list of some amazing and popular destination, your Himalayan tour will cover are:
- Jammu and Kashmir The popular destination among travelers for its beautiful landscape with mountains and lakes might not be the safest destination to spend a holiday but surely is the most beautiful place on earth. Though the Capital Srinagar is safe and comfortable to spend your holidays on another paradise of earth.
- Ladakh Is another important destination popular among tourists who is adventurous and has a love for trekking and mountaineering. The serene land is an ideal getaway to spend some time aloof from catastrophic urban life.
- Himachal Pradesh another popular tourist state with beautiful and natural landscape with ample of tourist places to explore.
- Uttaranchal is a state covering beautiful and holy places to rejuvenate the boring dull life with positive energy.
- Uttar Pradesh the state that covers the plain and foothills of Himalayan ranges and is also popular for the world popular landmark Taj Mahal.
- Sikkim is spread between, Nepal, Bhutan, China, and West Bengal. The land of Buddhist monasteries is a place to seek peace.
Destinations covered: Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttranchal, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Leh and Ladakh, Sikkim
Attraction: popular hill station Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Kathmandu, Darjeeling, Nainital, Gulmarg, Kasol, and many more.Trekking Tours in the Himalayas
Duration:10 days-15 days
Season to avoid: July, August
Some suggestion: don’t miss River rafting and Camping in Himalaya
Don’t miss Wildlife tours at Jim Corbett National park
Mood to best fit: trekking, exploring, a holiday to beat summers
#4. Leh Ladakh Tour
This tour is for the adventure seeker to an isolated land of mountains and monasteries. This part of Jammu and Kashmir is famous among bikers and riders as it ensures exhilarating experience throughout the voyage on road. The rivers, hills, valleys, and lakes are what make it Moonland of India.
Destinations covered: Leh and Ladakh
Attraction: Pangong Lake, Magnetic Hill, Leh Palace, Chadar Trek.Tso Moriri, Zanskar Valley
Duration:5 days – 8 days
Season to avoid: January and July
Some suggestions Safari, trekking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and. This white ice desert will add an amazing touch to your memories.
Mood to best fit: romantic getaway and adventure indulgence
#5. North India Pilgrimage Tour
India has been a place of seekers. The Himalayas and Northern regions of the country have been where the seekers have found their solace. The ancient mythological stories also narrate Northern India destination as their backstage, thus depicting its importance and acceptance. To enjoy your vacations to the fullest choose one luxury India tour package as the beautiful architect and the unbelievable interiors of such pilgrimage places attract a lot of tourists every year and these places are waiting for you.
Destinations covered: Amarnath, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mathura, Vrindavan, Vaishno Devi, Kailash, Mansarovar, Salasar Balaji, Ajmer Dargah, Varanasi, Golden Temple, Amritsar
Attraction: The ropeway and helicopter rides to the shrines and temples makes it comfortable and fast
Duration: 4 days to 15 days
Month to avoid: March, July, August
Some suggestions: pre-booking of helicopters to take you to the hills, enjoy river rafting and yoga meltdown during your stay
Mood to best fit: Religious, adventurous, and to relax and meditation.
#6. North India Wildlife Tours.
India has one of the most natural vegetations which accommodates the varied range of wildlife. The national park in the northern region of India is a home for plenty of flora and fauna breeding in the lush green habitat to nourish in the best natural way. The elephant rides or other comfortable rides just add charm to wildlife safari in the safest possible manner.
Destinations covered: Jim Corbett National Park, Ranthambore National park, Sariska Tiger Kaziranga National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park.
Attraction: Elephant ride safari, luxurious stay, tiger spotting,
Duration: 5 days to 8 days
Season to avoid: rainy and monsoon season
Some suggestion: pre-booking of safari is must, appropriate packing is essential and
Mood to best fit: Adventurous, luxury, and family outing.
#7. Delhi Sightseeing
The country’s capital is one of the biggest and most populated metro cities in India. The old city and newly developed and modern city is beautiful and comfortably linked with bridges, flyovers, metros, and the best infrastructure. Spend the holiday visiting some renowned monuments and buildings in the heart of the country. So, you must visit this place and if you want you can take a luxury India tour package to enjoy your holidays.
Destinations covered: Delhi, South Delhi, North Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad.
Attraction: Red Fort, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, International Doll Museum, India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Rajpath, Rajghat, Lodhi Garden, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Swaminarayan Akshardham temple and many more
Duration: 3 days to 5 days
Season to avoid: January, June
Some suggestions: Don’t miss to relish on street food, the nightlife of NCR and also be aware of pocket pickers.
Mood to best fit: sightseeing, family outing
#8. Festive Traveling.
India has more than 20- 30 grand festival that is celebrated across the nation. It might be with the purpose of welcoming the new season or new crops, every event is a gala event in India. In North India, there are 7 major festivals that are celebrated extravagantly and are the best time to visit and explore the real India.
- Pushkar Fair, Ajmer (November): The cattle parade held in November of every year is one of the most loved and popular festivals among foreign tourists. The main attraction is the different games and events that are played among the tourist visitors and local residents. The Cattle fair was originated to trade the cattle among the owners in the community.
- Gangaur Festival, Jaipur (March–April): Another interesting festival of Rajasthan is a celebration of womanhood on how beautifully and selflessly they sacrifice for their family. A gala procession is held in the main city that carries an effigy of goddess Gauri. The women of north India accessorize themselves and get ready like brides and perform puja for their spouse health. The markets of Jaipur are flooded with sweets, traditional attires, and jewellery during the festival.
- Desert Festival, Jaisalmer (Jan-Feb.): The desert attracts lots of tourists from the USA and Australia. What could be the best season to visit the Thar desert in Jaisalmer than on the Desert festival held in the month of January and February? The kalbeliya dance, folk music, the traditional food, the night tents in the open desert, the total ambiance is perfect to spend an exciting holiday in the desert.
- Taj Mahotsav Agra(February); Every year Taj Mahotsav is held in the month of February in Agra that attracts lots of tourists from all over the world.The renowned music performer and artist from the world same stage to create a melodious ceremony of life.
- Colourful and vibrant Hemis Festival (July): The two-day festival is celebrated lavishly at Leh a beautiful city at the gigantic Himalayas. The reason, why this festival is celebrated, is for the victory of good over evil. The traditional dance and costumes lure many tourists from all around the world during this season.
- Surajkund Mela – (1-15 February) The authentic handicrafts and artwork from all parts of India are exhibited under one grand event that is Surajkund Mela. Many investors, traders, tourist prefer to fly to India during this season to be part of such royal and authentic show.
- Holi-The Spring Festival( March) The colourful frolic festival Holi is celebrated illustriously in Northern India. Visiting India during this month will surely drench you down in a blissful colour of life.
If you are coming down to India in summer, winter, spring or monsoon then just brief up with the information provided in this article and plan your trip to the perfect location that meets your choices and enjoys any season in an exemplary way
Four seasons and four directions. Choose your season and your North India Tours and have fun…